Rage Kills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

It's getting outta hand. Anything is setting me off. the only way I won't have a "rage day" is if the day before, i take a handful of clon. after a day or two it wares off. Then my rage, my crying returns and then I've been drinking more than usual.

I found out that someone STOLE lyrics to my music. I wanted to be dead on the spot. I wanted to give it all up everything I've worked for my whole life, my ONLY fucking outlet that tells of my life.....stolen. It's being taken care of, but I destroyed tons.

My hand won't heal after the window I broke. :mad: :mad:

I want sooooo much to slice my self up. I've done a lot of that mostly in my past. Scars still there.

But Im pissed ALLL the time and I cannot figure it out.
    I don't feel like I'm going to make it anymore.

no more solutions...............................................:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Why are there no solutions for RAGE?????

2. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

There are many ways to express rage without hurting yourself. Besides if you write music its not good to be angry. Hate is only a destraction from the pain. And some of the worlds greatest songs were written from pain.

3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I know this is a stupid reply but keep in mind that I'm only trying to help. If you feel that you need to get your rage out, why not get yourself a punching bag or something that you can hit without hurting yourself?

When I used to get really angry, I would hit things that couldn't hurt me and I took all my rage out on them until I was exhausted. Then I'd go to sleep and I would sleep really well and wake up feeling better.

A short spike of rage is temporary. I know it can seemingly take over your mind when you're in the heat of the moment but it is possible to control yourself. Serious injuries can have consequences that last long after you've forgotten what you were even angry about. I punched a concrete wall once and broke the second knuckle on my index finger. It's been years. I don't even remember why I was so mad but I haven't been able to make a proper fist since.

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yell, scream, smash something up

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You might see if you can find an anger management class or support group. It is soooo hard to let go of hurts and anger. I think that the important things can be the hardest.

I'm a musician, and I know how deeply personal your own writing is. It's created out of your own heart and mind. I'm sorry for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.