Rage

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by see, Jul 7, 2007.

1. see

see Well-Known Member

I am going insane my mind is Raging!!!!!!!! Frustration!!!!!!!! I am angry I just want to destroy annihilate everything in site, but I cant it is not mine, I am broke cant replace it, I cant be rude, I have to keep it in a neat little box cant be selfish .My Insides feel like they are being ripped and torn to shredded on the outside it is prefect no one knows they cant know I am out of control .Have no reason to stay except the guilt of others. Rivers of emotion run down my face as I hide in the shadows trying to control my rage, hopelessness floods me and for a split second I stair at the abyss one step.I sit in the corner my body shaking with a torrents of emotion my mind trying to reason, my heart bleeding. How do I escape how do I survive Why?

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Whats wrong? why are you feeling like this? I'm here if you want to talk about it. it may help you vent it out.

3. see

see Well-Known Member

I wish I knew what was wrong then I could fix it. I am alive but have been dead for along time, I cant control my emotions anymore i feel totally helpless, I dont have meaning purpose I dispise myself and everday it just gets worse , what am I doing on this planet what is the point of wakeing up

4. Anime-Zodiac

You have family and friends right? people who care about you and love you. There are one reason for waking up every morning as well as following your dreams and goals in life.

Maybe your in a rage at the moment but i'm sure it will settle down. Have you spoken to anyone about this?

5. see

see Well-Known Member

Actually I don’t have friends sad but true father dead mother brother strangers speak once a year maybe.

No one I can talk to live in rural area isolated broke screwed my own fault

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  6. see

see Well-Known Member

I am busy driving myself insane I joined SF beacause I was at the end my rope, I realized I needed help and everyone has been great. I am like a%*&&^cameleon on a rainbow I cant make up my mind one minut I want to talk and the next I am like running away cursing myself for being so weak and selfish wasting everybodys time I cant do face life alone anymore but everytime I reach out to toutch the door I try and break my arm of, I am sorry if I dont make sense but if I dont try and put to words what is going on I am going to do sometime stupid!!!! Posting here is the only thing keeping me going right now!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  7. Anime-Zodiac

You have friends on here. I for one am one of them. If it helps then feel free to PM me anytime ok? I'll always happily listen and help you in any way I can.