Rah!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Mar 17, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

So close to just walking out. Dont know how much more of this I can handle, I really don't. Don't even dare go for a wee cos once I'm in the bathroom I'm gonna cut. How fucking stupid is that. My head is spinning and my heart is breaking into pieces. How long can this go on for? How much more can I take? How long before I loose it? I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, have been for ages and she hasn't even noticed. How do we go from having such a brilliant weekend to this??

Just told someone I'm waiting for her to go asleep...might make things easier eh :huh:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sam, keep your wits about you hun. You are a fantastic person and no matter what you are feeling right now you can overcome this. Don't wait for someone to notice how bad things are. Sometimes you have to come right out and say it. I don't know what has brought these feelings on, but you should talk about it with someone at least. You are in my thoughts. My MSN and PMs are always open to you. Don't be afraid to use them if you need to. :hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sam :hug: i'm here for you hun :hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you both :hug:

Just woke up feeling even worse, not that * cares or would notice.

5. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

:hug:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sam glad you're atleast getting it out this way!! Please dont cut. Like gentlelady said, sometimes even those the closest to us still dont see our pain. You have to be the one to make sure they notice by telling them!!