Rain it hit this town, and washed away all of my faith

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexDanish, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

What is it Suicide Forum. What is it. What could happen to me. I'm feeling on top of the world. Finding it impossible to feel sad for long periods of time.

And then I have a bad day. I feel like shit. Depressed.

How could I fall so hard?

All my attempts at happiness are crushed.

It's time for me to leave soon. Just thinking about how great nothingness will be. No more worries, insecurities.

And nobody will really care. Nobody notices a GOD DAMNED thing. I could walk into school on monday, with a pipe shirt showing all my bruises, burns, scars, and scabbed cuts, getting angry at my friends, and they wouldn't give a fuck. They wouldn't call or text. Even if they did, they wouldn't hold a conversation with me.

So really, when it comes to my death, nobody will give a fuck for too long. Maybe a week or two, but the pain fades. It's high school. 4 years of your life. You'll just be the kid that never made it.

So many reasons I can't explain. I can't think clearly. Everything is loud, buzzing, foggy, misty.

I wish I could stay. But this is simply inevitable.

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Alex, I feel so bad that you are feeling so rotten...It sounds to me like there is no body there for you.

Try to hang on just one more moment - one more day - one more week. Circumstances can change - you said it yourself - You are so young and have a great deal of life ahead to experience.

Life has so many twists and turns, What is happening that has you feeling so horrible? Is there anyone you can talk to about it. Try to reach out.

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

hi alex, high school, most people are just kids and worry about simple things, worrying about themself, what ive learned on highschool is what kind of people really can be good friends, maybe youre hanging out with the wrong people :usnure: Im sorry i dont know a lot about your situation, but you dont deserve friends like that. Anyway if you want someone whos there, you can always come to sf, if you want youcan always pm me, please stay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.