Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Jul 30, 2007.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

It's been exactly a year to the day, and it shouldn't still bother me but it does. Not hugely, i'm feeling the best I have in a long time and better than I ever did then, but it annoys me still. And I bet they don't even know what it is, or havent even thought about it. It just bugs me, not because I want it back, but because I dont understand it. Everybody else got it but me.

Sorry for the rambling, im okay, just wanted to moan a bit. I bet they dont even read this, or if they do they wont know what i'm talking about. And that says it all. It really does.
  2. Jess

Jess Guest

No need to apologize for rambling and ranting and all that. That's what this forums here for.. Hence "Let it all out..." Just glad you could release some. That's always good.

Sorry you're upset. Whatever it is that happened.. there's no time limit on how long it can take to 'get over' it. Sometimes people never get over things..

Day by day things get slightly easier to bear.. but it may never go away.

Sorry if that's total crap.. but I'm just letting you know I'm here and listening

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to know you are feeling better than you have in the last year. There were many rough times, but you made it through them and are here to still talk with us and let us know your innermost feelings. Take care starlight. :hug: