• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Ramblings

Dani24

The saddest kind of sad is, when your tears can't even drop anymore and you feel nothing. It's like the world has just ended. You don't cry. You don't hear. You don't see. You stay. For a second the heart dies.
I am just a loner lost in a cruel world. I want to run away into mountains and never return.
People really suck sometimes. They make you have all theses feeling and emotions that you want to throw away..
I'm just trapped in my own head and it's getting darker by the day. I'm looking for a way out but it's like all the doors are slamming shut in my face.I feel myself getting worse. I'm scared because I havent been suicidal in so long. Now I keep visualizing myself ending my life. I even think about how people will respond to it. Life just keeps letting me down and I'm just not good enough for this world. I'm stupid, unlovable, annoying, and most of all worthless. I'm told and shown these things constantly and I 100% believe them.
Some days pass where I can barely breathe. I can't write, talk to people, even think straight. It feels like I'm losing my mind.i wish i could go back in time and tell my younger self ''hey just kill yourself now. there's no hope and the future is worthless''.people like me don't get happy endings. I feel like I am stuck on merry go round that won’t let me get off.
i am the forgotten one, the one that get abandoned and the one people Ignore because I have no talent. I don’t why am i still here. I should have just left, it hurts to stay. I try to work everyday to keep myself busy from thinking and living reality. It really isn’t living it’s running from my own insane mind. No one cares enough to stop me. No one cares about anyone or anything anymore and it depresses me.

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad right now. We care about you. You're not worthless, stupid or unlovable. Even though it might not feel like it now, you can feel better and you can recover from the way you are currently feeling. Stay safe. *brohug

Lane

SF Supporter
Please stay safe @Dani24 It sounds like you've reached a pretty low point. Its hard to battle alone.

Do you have the chance to go to counseling or get help? You sound like I did when I couldn't take anymore pain. Im glad you posted on the forum. Thank you for sharing your story

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00