Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MethAddictPsycho, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look I have just shot up, i'm Tweaking like a crazy Motherfucker. now i'm just shaking. I want more but i've been trying to get myself off this shit but i'm so addicted. i still have a gram and i'm going to have it all in one go......

If someone replys before I OD......

JUST FUCKING HELP ME PLEASE.................
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ok. stop and think about what you are doing.

Take some deep breaths. in for 4, hold for 2 and out for 5. count slow.

It sounds like you need spome help, so maybe you could find a family member or friend that could hlep you?

Hang in there and keep talking to us
  3. no they just make it worse....
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

ok, what positive thing, aside from the drugs do you think might help you right now?
  5. i have been trying to quit meth for ages but i just need it so badly. but i hate myself so much for it.
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok. Are you in some sort of program? Or been in detox?

Is there anyone that you can call up (or go to) and talk about how you feel right now? and how much you are struggling?

If not, could you get yourself in a program? Maybe go to the doctors tomorrow?

Do you want to tell us about what's going on for you? It sounds like things with your family are not so good. If you want to talk about anything, we are more than happy to 'listen'.
  7. I want to get off. my family and girlfriend don't know that i take it... I just want to die. but i don't want them to know even though i know they'll find out one way or another.
  8. nexer have been to detox/rehab.

and its the end of my career if i goto rehab.

i'd rather die.
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What worries you about them knowing?

Surely it's better for them to know and know you are fighting and still have you in their lives, than to find out after you die, feel guilty about not being there and never seeing you again?
  10. if i tell a doctor they'll take me off my dex. and say i've been abusing that. I know they will.
  11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe you need more help than you are getting.

Maybe inpatient? Have you had therapy and stuff?
  12. no i havnt. I want to kill the people who got me addicted. they forced me to take the drugs.
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe those things are something to consider?

What will it achieve killing someone? two wrongs make a right? What did they do that forced you to take them?

Maybe getting some therapy and maybe IP detox is the way for you to go.

With thigns that you have not tried yet, it shows that there is hope and options, which is great :)
  14. CM 1000

CM 1000 Guest

yes you had an unconscious archetypal idea to kill some one that I have to remove you as that you will not be to oblige to kill some one and if you want to be removed this idea of your conscious you can make a meditation (closed eyes) by saying to you that this idea does not belong to you but which comes from your ancestors and whom you give to them and that they will be able what to make with.
    If you want to know what it is an archetypal idea to see French http://www.forum.umontreal.ca/numeros/1997-1998/Forum97-11-17/article05.html site you can use to translate http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.