Ran out of things to keep me here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lampoonland, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lampoonland

lampoonland Account Closed

I don't think I can do this any more.
  2. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

Nor can I. Well, maybe that's not the entire truth. I could drag myself through a meaningless existance, but I don't see the point of it.

What's troubling you lampoon?
  3. lampoonland

I have none of those fundamentals that enable most to carry on through this seemingly meaningless existence.
    I am 40 with no friends.I can't even entertain the IDEA of being in a relationship.I am unable to work.I have no social outlets -(BDD,social phobia and a general lack of life skills have put paid to that).I have lost the motivation,will and desire to do the things that once gave me a slither of happiness.I wake up every morning with a feeling of dread that I somehow have to get through another day staring blankly at a computer screen,tapping away at the keyboard trying to find some kind of connection with faceless entities that I will never meet in the flesh.
    There's no place for me here.I exist in a limbo land.
    I'm sorry for you man.
  4. lampoonland

I really think that I'm supposed to terminate myself.Maybe that has always been the ultimate test designated to me.All the signs are telling me so.
  5. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

That's uncanny, I'm exactly like you though I 'm 30 and have Bi Polar (at least that's what the psychiatrist says I have).<mod edit timeline> Have you tried therapy or antidepressants? They work for some people.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
  6. lampoonland

When you say you're "on my way out".....you mean...as in....'you may be gone some time"?
    I haven't the advice or any kind of strategies that maybe might make you change your mind....they're lost on me now.
    I'm just very sorry.
    Yes,I have tried countless therapists and medications.Nothing has worked.
  7. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

I know how you feel. I've been on many medications and have had countless therapy sessions- it was a waste of time.
    And when I say i'm on my way out<mod edit timeline>. At least- I hope so. I've failed 9 times already :(
  8. lampoonland

I'm so sad that you may be leaving us.I've read through some of your posts and you come across as a cool guy.You have a dry ,sardonic way of putting things which I like.I get the impression you're an empathetic,compassionate person too.
    It'll be a damn shame if you go:sad:
    Is that Darkman in your picture?I've always related to characters like him.
    I think I'll be going soon too.I'll look out for you on the other side dude.

P:S If you want to talk,or confide in someone (I don't know how much use I'll be though)then you can always pm me.

I've got one hell of a migraine coming on now,so am going to take to my bed now.I'll be thinking of you man.
  9. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

Hey thanks man! I figure if i'm on my way out I'd may as well try and help some people and hope that they don't take the path that i'm taking.

Only the good die young. haha :p

No, that fellow is Q from Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

Well, in the event there's an other side, i'll make sure to have a couple of beers/joints/other mind altering substances with you :)

Thank you for the offer. If I feel I need to talk to someone, you'll be the first i'll go to.
  10. Wildhope

Wildhope Member

I feel the same way! I was so sad that a tree didn't fall on me and kill me during the Hurricane here today.
    I don't want to be here.
  11. KristaBeLL

KristaBeLL New Member

Yes you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.