random acts of unkindness

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous Dude, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

What's with people these days, I had a teacher who made a terrible comment about my appearance and then the next hour a therapist tell me I complain too much when I was just talking about my day.

When I try and be an active member of society this shit always happens, it just makes me isolate myself even more.
  2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

there is something wrong with them not you, because they are proffessionels and suppose to act like it, and teachers are in a authority position and thats just abusing there authority, you will not always come accross people that are suppose to be in the jobs they are in... and obviously they do not belong in the authority positions what these teachers do not relize, is that they are impacting another persons life, and they have control because of there position and then go and abuse it, they do not really care about people so do not worry about them and a couseler says you complain to much that is there job....... that is stupid... that is suppose to be the one place that you can go and talk about stuff that you cannot just tell anyone or your friends.... so thats bullshit, there are counsellors and people who will direct you in the right direction just not these ones so do not give a lot of thought to what they have said...
  3. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if I rant here... But teachers and doctors annoy me particularly. Both groups seem to think they are the creme-de-la-creme of society. Yet both groups impress me as a bunch of overly educated dumbasses in positions of excessive authority.
    To hell with them. They are just bums. They are men like all other men, except with a bit more 'education'. Education does not bring understanding, particularly on difficult subjects such as a persons's mind or a person's pain. Try not to pay too much attention to them. These guys are just bums.