1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random bad day feelings (trig)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AfraidofMyself, May 27, 2007.

1. I am so lonely right now.
    My day started out fine--it was good up until a few hours back.
    I was left alone at the cash register at work and I noticed the box cutter laying on it. I started playing with it, looking at it a bit. I decided I was bored enough to just start slicing up paper and when I felt it slide through the sheet it just drove me nuts.
    I just wanted to cut myself up. I wanted to bleed everywhere.
    I purposely nicked myself here and there so nothing was so obvious.

I want someone to hold me, I really do.
    I want someone to kiss my forehead as I lay against them and tell me they love me or that I'm special to them or...something.
    I guess that's what I really, really want--to be very special to someone.
    I know when me and my ex had issues I brought it up a little--that I felt that I was not special to him at that moment.

I am tired of being hurt, being confused, being distressed, being sad...being me...
    I want to be cared about, be happy, know what's going on...

Please, I just want one good day...just one...

I just feel like such a nuisance.
    I feel like a burden to everyone.
    I'm just wasting everyone's time.
    I want to be the world to somebody out there...

Oh...maybe tomorrow will be better...
    maybe somehow the night will get better...
    Doubtful...already cried, cut, and probably will have a panic attack and another cry before sleep...gah...

2. I'm sorry I haven't been very supportive. I hope things get better for you. Take care.

3. You've been great to me. I think you've been very supportive and helpful. I thank you for being there for me. :hug: