Random bullshit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't expect responses to this. To be honest I don't even really care if it's even read for that matter. I haven't posted outside of my diary thread in ages. I guess I just need to get something off my chest that's been bothering me for a bit now.

I love how people proclaim this profound connection with people. This amazing friendship. That they care about you, are great friends with you, got your back, whatever the fuck you want to call it. I love how people say stupid, assinine, fake ass shit like that and then drop you like last weeks best thing. I fuckin' adore people who only talk to you if they want something. I fuckin' adore people who drop you for the next best thing. People are so transparent, are so fake, are so obviously out for their own gain. It's funny how the second their "shit" crumbles they try to come back and be your new bestfriend. It cracks me up.

Do me a favor and don't proclaim to be my friend if you're just going to stop talking to me the second you have nothing else to bitch or complain about.

Oh also...if you're reading this and thinking...shit is this about me....it probably is :)

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

OMG so agree with every word :mad:

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Oh that's good it can't be about me then!

Bit of anger there Serenity? I can relate to that (big time!) but I don't feel that people are only out for their own gain all the time. I guess it's a quid pro quo really.

How about if I say I want to be your friend, only I haven't got anything (much) at the moment to bitch and complain about. I guess that would mean you would have to do it for both of us? Sound fair?

4. ~PinkElephants~

I dont have anything in my own personal life to bitch about. I have almost everything I've wanted minus a man lol. What I mean basically is that the people that have supposedly been my friends for years have ditched me for the next best thing and ti's pretty shitty because I've been there through all their bad shit and basically I've been repaid by getting shit on. I don't expect roses and praises etc. I expect simply a friend.

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound like nothing to bitch about! Why have they done that, do you know? (btw what's the next best thing?)

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Every time I message you it's for personal gain, nothing wrong with a little symbiotic company even if you do have a habit of falling asleep mid sentence lol :hug:

Don't knock selfish reasons, at least not when it works in both parties favour :)

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow, can I ever relate to your feelings Serenity! I've met a lot of two-faced people who have been what I call "people users". I'm glad to report that in between those ones, I've been lucky enough to meet some truly nice and good people. I sincerely hope you have that same good fortune one day! :hug:

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I think everyone is looking for a few good people to call friend. And when we think we've found them but it turns out not to be, it sucks. It hurts because we allowed ourselves to be used when all we thought we were getting was someone who would care. We give all we can but when the tables turn that is usually when they run.

But those that dont run, those are the real friends hun. Dont let go of those. Dont waste any energy being mad or upset over the others. Spend that same energy holding on to those that are still there.

9. ~PinkElephants~

Robin, Acy and Itmah...

Thank you for your replies. They mean alot.

And Robin..I can't help falling asleep. In all fairness you sleep more than me LOL :hug:

10. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member