Random happenings of a __________ ( haven't come up with the word yet)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblebear, Jun 3, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

ok what happened today

so far i have a headache because i spent ages rereading an email and seeing if it was too long winded. i overcomplicate thing. also some guy online annoyed me and im not sure how to tell him nicely. i kind of did but its a bit difficut because im very seensitive and its hard for me to be fair sometimes. and also i dont know what he's going through so i dont know if he will take it that way. or not. also he said i was making things ' all about me' so that hurt me. i just told him i was tring to explain to him because usually i dont talk to ppl anymore if they upset me. i dont know. 'all about me' it makes me feel like shit.

also i got call credit for my phone. having no internet sucks. i accidently skipped the queue when i was getting call credit. i think the guy at the cash register got pissed off. but if he had an issue with it he should ahve said someting i guess.. idk. i just didnt know what ot do when i realised i kinda skipped. technically i didnt, but anyways.

ifeel awkward now with that guy who said i was all about me. we are in the same facebook group and when eeryone is talking and he is talking i dont feel like talking anymore. i am scared :( sigh. i thougth i was a nice person lol. obvs not if im all about me. makes me upset

he said i was overcomplicating things when they were so simple. and he said i cant live like this and i need to look out rather than in. this was after i told him i wasnt trying to be all about me iwas just explaining something to him. it seems like he didnt understand what iw as saying. or maybe he's talkin about something and i dont understand. gah. i feel hurt. hate when ppl say things like 'all about u isnt it' to me. makes me feel selfish. im not selfish. yes i worry about things alot and i think alot of things are because of me. but im not selfish

sent an email to a woman telling her i cant volunteer for her because i get anxious alot. i am worried it was too long winded and sounds stupid. eh. i have othe ovlunteering starting soon so im not too worried. gah

over and aout
    no need ot reply im just ranting
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi BubbleBear, that statement can be interpreted two ways, it can be taken as being selfish or being the cause of problems for others/events etc. I don't know if that makes sense, I can't think of the right words to express what I'm trying to say. Ex. Two people have an argument, you're present and you believe you're to blame. Anyway, I don't know how your friend meant it, but maybe he wasn't saying you were selfish.....just a thought. Take care and hope you feel better.
  3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

ah he wasnt a friend he's just a random person. its fine i think he's wrong anyways :) take care nightey