Random Pile Of Thoughts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, May 11, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

This isn't for anyone to read or respond to .. is just things I need to let out.

Done so much crying today. Am on the brink of it again. And I can't even explain why. Cos I miss him? Cos I miss my Nan? Cos I want a hug? Cos I'm sick of being lied to? Cos I'm sick of feeling in the way in my own home? I don't know. A bit of all of them I guess.

Sat on skype, trying to be cheerful, trying to MAKE myself cheer up, playing games, talking to people, listening to music. Nothing is working.

Can't wait for Mum to go to bed so I can just ... well, wallow I guess. And yeah, I know that isn't good for me.

I do think that part of it is because the anniversary is coming up, I really do .. but that's not it. There's more to it than that, I just don't know what.

Mum is going away from tomorrow until Friday, so I'll be home alone. Great, a week of feeling lonely, feeling sorry for myself, eating and drinking too much, and having time to wallow.

You know what would help right now? A hug. Feeling someone's arms around me, feeling cared for, feeling loved.

Shut up Sam
  2. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Cant give you the real thing but hope these help :hug::hug::hug:
    Take care hun x
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks hun xxx

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sending you loads of cyber hugs too honey, sorry they're not as good as the real thing.

:hug: :console: :hug: :console:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

A cyber :hug: will never be as good as a real :hug: but it lets you know someone cares , so :hug: :smile: