Random Ranting.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I miss my mother. I don't know why, but it just hit me out of nowhere a little bit ago. And now I can't sleep because I feel so overwhelmed with grief/sadness.
    Which is not ideal as my alarm is gonna go off at 6am.
    As I have to work from 8am to 6pm 4 days straight.

I wish mum could be here to see this. Would mum also be disappointed in me for choosing to work for another year and go to university next year rather than this year? Would she also not want to talk about it?

There's so much more in my head right now but I just can't be arsed to write it all down right now.

It hurts that I can't discuss the stuff that's been going on in my life with her.

J is really great though. She just doesn't expect me to go back to university anymore and I can't convince her otherwise as she doesn't wanna hear about it. :sad:

I'm so frustrated!!

2. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Don't really know what to say apart from :hug:

Sorry i'm terrible at this :(

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm around.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

heya honey

i know how you feel babe. i wish i had something i could tell you to make you feel better. just know im here if you want to talk or anything.

:wub: :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I haven't been to my mother's grave since July last year.
    it's a disgrace.

I feel lonely. And I miss the summer of last year.
    I miss being able to walk around the streets hand in hand with the person you're so madly in love with. I miss going to sleep in their arms at night. I miss waking up and giving the one you love a kiss on the cheek before you're off.

I miss so much and so many people.

What the hell is even my point here. It's pointless blabbing. I'm tired. Dead tired. At 8.30pm I already went upstairs to lay in bed. 8.30PM. ANd I've been dead tired around that time for days now.
    Work is really taking its toll. I'm glad I've got Friday-Monday off.

I just hate not being able to socialize with people outside the house.
    I wake up every morning and have missed conversations on MSN and I hate that.
    I have emails waiting for me from friends asking when I've finally got time to hang out.

I'm not used to being this busy.