random thoughts

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by victor, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

for any stupid bullshit that comes to ur head. that ought to be fun:D

right now i wonder if 'lg' used to be called 'elecrolux' or 'electrostar', or its just my imagination

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Lucky Goldstar. ;)

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Redsauce with tomato paste substituted by ketchup is sweet... but cheap tasting.

note to self: buy tomato paste.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The high quality, low price cat food I buy is not available in western Canada :| I'll be paying 3x as much.

5. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Udon tastes really good on a rainy day.

6. victor

victor Account Closed

does self defence laws in france allow u to carry a gun under 6mm? it does in some parts of europe. uk sucks, u cant defend urself, its against the law basically

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Guns are really, really lousy self-defence items. You increase your chance of being shot by carrying one or keeping one in your house for that purpose, and you increase the chance of your child dying an early, horrible death. It's little consolation that you increase the chance of shooting the other guy - especially if he's not armed with a gun because in that case you go to jail.

8. victor

victor Account Closed

thats bullshit, mate, complete bullshit pumped up to ur brain by the ones like british goverment. guns dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl. in normal countries u have the right to protect urself and everyone is happy

9. oval

oval Well-Known Member

my goal in life is to gain the skill to breath under water.
    oh and the fluffy pillow, hugs and chocolate thing :)

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Imagine you're a petty crook with an illegal gun robbing some fellow. He pulls out a gun.

What do you do?

You freak the fuck out and shoot, that's what.

It's common sense and supported by statistics.

And self-defence laws are rarely that favourable to self-defence, because it's a very small jump from self-defence to violent assault.

11. victor

victor Account Closed

mate pls dont start coz we're gonna argue all nite and end up hating each other lol
    thats a very sensitive topic 4 me. never mind, all i wanna know is whats the laws in france bout that, do u know?

12. victor

victor Account Closed

@ smartie - why u wanna breath under the water? to catch more fish or what?:D

13. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i would never catch a fish :sad:

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Not even if it's a catching-fetishist fish who wants to be caught?

15. victor

victor Account Closed

if u would tho, itd be much apretiated by Kitty:) so why u wanna breath under the water?
    is it just me and u gone mad talking bollocks, or its everyone on here?:D

16. victor

victor Account Closed

very intelingent point. u have an eye 4 detail!:D
    im glad to see its everyone:D:D:D yipppyyy:D

17. oval

oval Well-Known Member

no fish at all :D not even if its a suicidal fish that wants to get caught :laugh:
    i just love the water and always wanted to be able to breath underwater. i dont even know why its like a childhood dream

18. victor

victor Account Closed

if i go to vietnam with £20000..
    would i be like a millionaire or smth like that? whats their average earnings?

19. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I like to picture myself on an island and in its rain forest during a rain storm a lot of times.

20. victor

victor Account Closed

where to get a fuckin natwest or rbs account???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.