random vent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Menchi, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Fucking stupid life, going up and down like a rollercoaster, sick of it screwing me over, trying to do as much damage to me as it can, so i gotta do more damage to myself to make things right. I hate this, its not even like its life pulling me back up again each time, im just trying to fight it, and sometimes it works, but then it sinks me again. Right now i don't know what i'm going to do, im just feeling so destructive towards myself, towards everything, im trying to hard to keep it in, because i've got no way out of it short of taking it out on my body again. I can't talk about what i want to do on here.
    I don't even know what i'm trying to say, just need to say it, just need to get the crap out somewhere. There is no-one at all i can talk to about anything here, and im sick of burdening other people with my shit.
  2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi hun dont really know what to say to help other than doesnt matter what you say or if it makes sense just better to get it out of your system here than hurting yourself life can be the pits i know but at least you're among people who know and understand even if we anit got the aswers,Hugs,x
  3. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

sorry, was feeling total shit earlier... just feeling low now, not pissed off at least.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You're not a burden

Feel free to pm me anytime x
  5. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Its all right, eveyones got problems and stuff.
    Yea I agree with ya, life is one fucked up rollercoaster ride, great metaphor.
    Feel free ta talk to me if ya wanna, we can have a nice conversation of why life is so fucked.

6. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

You ain't a burden hun.

Talk some more if it helps :hug:

Take care
  7. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Thats the thing though, i feel like i always am a burden, not just on here, but in life. I'm trying so hard, but... i can't manage alone it seems. I should be stronger. I should be able to sort things out on my own, and... it makes me feel weak when i am on here posting, that everyone else would be able to deal with life no problem, but i can't.