Rant *Ignore*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You don't wanna hurt me eh? look what your doing. Look how much your hurting me, you know its hurting me and yet you still do it. You said you didn't wanna put me through what you went through. Your doing it now. I can't sit back and watch you do this to yourself. I can't. It's hurting too damn much. It's killing me. I stopped for you. So the cutting and the pills. You think you can live the rest of your live doped up of other peoples pills? think they make you 'happy'. Thats no life. I've been there with the pills. I was so addicted to pain killers that if i didn't take anyone when i needed them i began shacking. You wanna end up like that. Living the rest of your life depending on a pill that is even prescribed for you. What happens when your so off your face that you can't help your Nan. What happens if she needs you in the night and you've taken so many pills that you can't do jack shit for her. What happens then? You even stop to think about that?? because right now i don't think you did. Can't lie to me eh?? seem to have done a pretty good job when i asked you what you'd done and you'd promised me that you hadn't when you knew full well that you had. Pretty easy for you to lie to me, right? What else you gonna lie about?? thought you was always gonna be honest with me ............ not doing a very good job of it are ya. How can you sit there and tell me you didn't take any thing, then promise me you didn't take anything and then 20 minutes later turn around and say 'see i can't lie to you' after telling me you had taken some when i asked you. Seems your doing a very good job at hurting me by telling lies. But hey what does that matter. Since when did anything i felt matter.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Okay first off I'm sorry that htings are like this but I just have to really say this..did you not hurt her the other night when you took your pills? I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but ...yeah.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I didn't sit there and lie to her about it. She asked me if i took anything and i was honest and then she called the ambulance. I just sat there time after time asking if she took anything she promised me she didn't and then tells me she did and then says she can't lie to me.

Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  4. ~PinkElephants~

She's in a lot of pain and maybe doesn't want to inflict her pain on you..so she didn't tell you. I don't konw what to tell you viks..I'm sorry..i hope she's okay

5. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

agreed, you really need to think about that.:mellow:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im sorry :sad:

7. ~PinkElephants~

:whack: da lot of yah...stop torturing each other and love each other... :hug: u both. :blink:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i do love her Kells, more than anything :sad: