Rant needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tinydancer1, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Tinydancer1

Tinydancer1 Member

Sorry but i just need a rant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people who claim there lifes so hard because of stupid little things and they have such a perfect life that others would do anything for! it makes me so so angry i would do anything to be able to just get out of bed in the morning and do things normal people can do , to not go to bed in tears everynight , to be able to be happy about something! people do not know how lucky there are! it also makes me angry when people tell me i need to get out more that would make me feel better ..... i dont think people understand when your sick and your so exhausted that even having a shower feels like hard work!! urghhh sorry but just needed to let that out!!!!!!! Anyone else feel this way!!!!

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I understand the rant - But I'm not sure I feel that way because I have that little extra energy to do things.

A lot of us, particularly those who are in first world countries take a hell of a lot for granted. From mobility, to energy levels, to having ready made internet access, and levels of support around that we don't accept is available when in depression (for not wanting to burden those closest to us).

Rant away - there's actually a sub forum for it (Let It All Out is designed for rants - you can find it by clicking here

Others can be in differing levels of pain that we do not see - but no-one's issues should be discarded because they are seemingly 'trivial' to another. That's the hidden beauty of this site - people from all walks of life (with connection to the internet available), have the ability to support and encourage each other while in difficult and challenging times, forging understandings and friendships.

Hope this makes sense.

G

3. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Tiny - I am with you 100%. Your words made perfect sense to me (and, I'm sure, many others). Yes, taking a shower - even just getting out of the chair - can feel like climbing a mountain.

I stopped trying to explain this to people long ago. You either get it or you don't.