rant - rant - rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Mum now knows i cut :dry: was talking about someone else and she turned to me and asked if i still selfed harmed :huh: apparently when i took the OD on that Sunday my aunty asked if I'd been self harming as well. Then when mum saw my brother the next day he asked if i was still self harming, how the fuck would he know?! we ain't talked in over a year. So now I'm not even gonna attempted to talk to my aunty again because she'll just tell my mum.

Wanna cut so badly right now. Might in a min. Need to find something to cut with first. Tried to cut the other night, couldn't even manage it cos i was so drunk.

Feel a bit guilty over something. Maybe i shouldn't of let it happen? i dunno. Should of stopped it maybe?

I'm trying to be there for everyone. One person in particular and i feel like I'm doing a shit job with them. Being no help what so ever. Trying to stay strong for them, trying to help them through it. Feel so fucking useless.

and to start it all off again the paranoia is back.

Great.

2. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Well-Known Member

Hang in there hun, things will get better, and your family are proabbrly just worried about ya and there not sure how to help :smile:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Viks, you can't be all things to all people..no matter how hard you try. Just concentrate on yourself and those closest to you. :hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

darling i love you and i will always be here for you. please dont cut, youve been doing so weel. and rememeber youre coming to see me again soon. never forget how i fel about you ok. im here, anytime, day or night :wub:

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:hug: da Skiv, like terry said you can't be all things to everyone. Please watch out for yourself and take care hun. Here if you need to talk.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sorry for this, wasn't in the best of moods, ignore me :smile:

Love u too Sam :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut.

Want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut, want to cut.

Gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut, gonna cut.

:mad: :cry:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

not going to cut :wub:
    not going to cut :hug: