rant rant rant!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. heads all over the place. feeling shit. wanna cut. worried sick. missing someone like fuck and i can't take it. few weeks got REALLY drunk and sat in someone else's bathroom and cut worse than i ever have before. so now the scars i've got on my arm are the worst that i've had, fair enough my own stupidity. thing is i go on holiday in 2 weeks, so im absolutely shitting myself. my mum hasn't seen my arms. my mate has (shes coming with me on holiday0 but she hasnt seen the scars i did a few weeks ago, shes never seen my arm the way it is now. my mums gonna HAVE to see it at some point while on holiday and i really don't want her too. i don't want anyone to see. i'll be a nervous wreck out there, i could get bad and i won't even be able to get hold of the person i would REALLY need if i started feeling bad. am even thinking about taking a blade in my suitcase for when things get bad, how fucked up is that. dont think i can handle 2 weeks of being paranoid about my arms and being away from the one person i truely need.

So sorry for the rant. has been doing my head in all day.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

wanna cut, wanna cut, wanna cut. Wanna cut my arm to pieces. Make my arm look like the fuck up i am inside. Wanna smash this room apart. Let out all the anger. Gah i NEED the anger out, need to cut to get it out.

:cry: :cry:

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug:

I don't know what to say hun, but...

:hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

whats been happening hun?

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

nothing, just having a bad mood swing. Forgetting to take my meds ain't helping much :dry:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Take your meds vikki..it'll help even the mood swings out. Love u to bits and miss you. Take care and I'm here if you need to rant :hug: