Rant rant rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxRNBxXx

You know im so pissed off right now its fucking unreal.

I hate how things turn out sometimes and I hate how some people seem to not realise how SOMETIMES there not the only person whos struggling or having a bad time or w.e. I wish I could be there for you 10000% everytime to help you support you or w.e you need. BUT seriously im not always so fucking strong myself! Sometime IM the person who needs to be picked up or looked after. How on earth can you throw our whole freindship away because I couldnt be there for you when you needed me the most? Because to be frank I WAS fucking stuggling so bad the exact same time as you!!! I just dont know what to say or do anymore... It just feel like such a fucking let down. Like I dont already feel SHIT enough knowing I couldnt help you... you just completly fucking ignore me like im nothing... like im not even a piece of shit on your shoe! OMG im so fucking angry

Fuck this im going to get fucking DRUNK!.

xXxRNBxXx

And to top it all off with a fucking cherry on top.

My fucking family omfg. how you piss me right off at times. Its a good fucking job i cant choose my fucking family as i tell you now i wouldnt pick you :{

Yeah its fine go pick my daughter up from school and take her to your fucking house, then fucking make her tea ... and decide shes sleeping at your house..

ITS OK DONT BOTHER ASKING ME IF ITS OK... im only her FUCKING MUM or am i??

I seriously dont know anymore...

Why do I even bother anymore, im clearly doing a shit job as you all stick your fucking noses in enough and make decisions for me.

FUCK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00