Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The_Discarded, Apr 8, 2007.

1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Agh, it's terrible. It's not even funny anymore. There don't exist words for anything. Vocabulary is so... limited.

I just can't make it stop... :cry:

It's so damn desperate. I want to die. Bad. And not even just occasioally. All the time.

I don't even have anyhing constructive to say anymore. Ever. I want God to turn me off. Now.

When did I get this way? A couple days ago? A couple weeks? A couuple months? Gradually? Suddenly?

I'm boring and whiny. Like everyone else. I realize this. But I can't make my stupidity stop because I just can't. I want my mind to go away. I want it to GO AWAY. I want myself to go away.

Fuck it.

I think I'll send my sister somwhere, calm myself with heaps of medicine, and sleep the day away.

Emo much?

Emo. Much.

WHINING, PATHETIC, ATTENTION WHORE. shut up shut up shut up.

Why do I feel so guitly? Ha. It ain't gettin' better. I'm such a hypocrite.

I want to be hated.

Damn it. Goodnight. Fuck me and my nonsense. I'm shutting up.
  2. The_Discarded

and then maybe i could learn to spell. idiot. don't even have the energy to edit all of the words that i misspelled in there, since it's like fifty.. :dry:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i think this is the first time im actually left speechless and have no words to say about things in your life. I most certainly though do not want you to die..i love my rae o saurus. :hug:
  4. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

You took the words right out of my mouth, Kelly - I don't want you to die, Rae, I never will. I wish there was someway I could help you, I'm willing to do anything.

I know you'll probably try and push me away but I understand why.

No one wants you to die, Rae... I'm sure deep down inside you don't want yourself to die either.

You can get through this, you have all the support in the world and we're always willing to do everything that we can for you, no matter what... It's not going to be easy or quick, but we can do it.

We're always here, Rae. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Awww, my sweet Rae. I am glad you decided to post your rant here where we can all let you know that you are not stupid. You are not and idiot, nor any of the other negative things you find to say about yourself. I am glad you are still here and would never want to see you come to any harm whatsoever. When you get these feelings, turn to your friends. We can and will be here to help pick you up out of the dark abyss you find yourself sinking into. We may not be able to find all the right words, but sometimes just knowing someone is there that cares is enough to get us through. Take our hands and walk with us. We have strength in numbers. Together we can conquer, alone we fall. Please take care. :hug:
  6. The_Discarded

Ugh, yeah. I'm very sorry for this.

Lack of sleep earlier. Lack of self-control. :unsure: Managed to get some sleep, though. Yay.

And thank y'all. I really appreciate your words. <3