Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 10, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I asked her to take them away. Was that so much to ask?? Her suicidal daughter askes her to take pills out of the house and she doesn't do it. How fecking much does that say eh. Cares so much she wont even take the pills from me. Doing my head in tonight, wont stop talking to me. Wanting to know what is wrong, wanting to talk to me. Telling me I've been miserable and snappy recently. NO NEVER!!!! :dry:
    Too much shit going on right now. Why the fuck does this thing still bother me. Fuck all to do with me. None of my business. Remember that, NONE your business Sam. Leave it.
    People in chat are having fun, ignore them. Why is it getting to you? Why do you have to be such a moody cow? Not their fault you're feeling shit. That's your own stupid fault.
    Don't wanna go to this appointment on tuesday. Don't want a stranger looking at my arm. Don't want that look you get when they see them. Hence why I asked her to come. How selfish.
    I wanna sleep. I wanna sleep and never wake up. I don't want to talk. I'm sick of people trying to make me talk. People telling me it will help. IT WONT FUCKING HELP TO TALK, OK!?!?!?
    Just leave it. Anyone whose reading this, please, just leave me. I'm sorry for being me, I'm sorry for being here, I'm sorry for finding 'it' too much. I'm sorry for hurting people. And I'm sorry that I'm crying again right now
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Right heres what your gonna do. Ask her again tomorrow. You was gonna get her to take them away from you for me right? then you do it. Ask her about it tomorrow again please. Your mum does care. Trust me. Why you think she took those scissors away on friday? The way she looked at me and the way she talked to me when i went to get them back off her showed me that she does care.

I'll come on Tuesday if you want me to. I'll even come with you to get the blood test done. I'd sit there and hold your hand if you wanted me to.

Love you x
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i love you too. i love you so much. i DO want you there tuesday if you'll come, i just know how im getting to tuesday yet :cry:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun :hug: it will be fine on Tuesday, dw too much about it atm. Were here for you and care about you hun :arms:
    Lots of love,
    Beret xxx
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Pills, everywhere, need to take them. Must take them. Gonna take them.

Vikki, all the stuff I just said on Skype, about my Nan and my Mum, it's all true. All of it. Maybe now you'll understand why I need to do this. Love you
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are gere sam and hope you don't decide to leave in any way. I am sorry you don;t feel like sharing helps you to feel better at all. Remember tha allowing it to build up inside until it festers and you blow up isn't the way either. Maybe you can find a middle ground. Please stay safe. :hug: