Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by greyroses, Jul 9, 2010.

1. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

I am so tired hearing about YOU YOU YOU YOU! You promised when I came down here that YOU WOULDNT BRING UP BOYS! I told you i was going through major depression and I would need some looking after AS WELL AS YOU. I listen ALL DAY LONG to your little language classes that have nothing to do with me, THE SAME THING ON REPEAT ABOUT ALL YOUR BOY CRAP, AND ALL YOUR SELF PRAISE and then get to deal with being treated like im stupid or something. MOST OF THE TIME I KNOW YOU HAVE THIS NEED TO FEEL SUPERIOR SO I FEIGN IGNORANCE and another chunk of the time its a misunderstanding and TALKING AROUND EACH OTHER and apparently IM THE ONLY ONE TO RECOGNIZE THAT and not take it as an opportunity to make YOU feel bad! And you KNOW I have anxiety issues, you KNOW today was awful for ME, we JUST HAD A CONVERSATION where you convinced yourself that you care about me, I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO TELL YOU it was uncomfortable and a hard experience for me....AND THEN YOU DECIDE WE WILL DO THE SAME THING AGAIN!? ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDING ME!? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT!? YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME IN THE FIRST PLACE TO SAY I DONT LIKE SOMETHING! You know its painful for me and I feel intense guilt and I have to PUSH myself into it. I do it, and then you smile, console me, and in the same breath suggest we do the EXACT thing again?
    I am SO exhausted from all of this.
    I love you, but I really should expect more out of you emotionally and in terms of sensitivity and SUPPORT for all that I give.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well i am glad you spoke keep doing so keep lines of communicatoins open that way everyone is clear of everyone elses feelings good for you