*Rant*

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Spikey, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Arrrrrrrgh I Hate My Life!
    First Its Mum Whinging And Nagging "you Smoke Too Much"
    Then Its My Sister Nic Throwing A Strop Cause I Can't Baby Sit (er, Sorry, I Can't Help Starting To Have A Life) And Thanks To My Fantastic, Utterly Brilliant Karma I Have Completely Fucked Up My Right Shoulder (that Was Sarcasm). Not That Anyone Gives A Shit That I'm In Absolute Agony Here!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I Want To Cut Myself Sooooooooooo Much But Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo If I Do, I Get Dumped.
    Aaarrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh Seriously I Am So Tempted To Go And Buy A New Pack Of Fucking Razor Blades As I Threw All Mine Out!!!
    I Have Had Such A Shit Day An Now Everyone Is Blanking Me Too *arggggggh*
    Yesterday My Nan Came Over Unexpected (an I Was Still Half Asleep) And I Asked Her Why She Was Here, She Normally Comes On Fridays, And She Had A Right Fucking Go At Me "why Shouldn't I Come Over If I Want To, You Never Answer The Phone Of If You Do You're Always Too Busy To Talk, I Feel So Unwelcome" Then She Got Up And Stormed Out.
    I Was Already Crying By This Time, I Hate Being Yelled At, And When She Stormed Out I Just Flopped On The Floor And Wanted To Die.
    I Ended Up Going Completly Skitzo Last Night When My Mum Came In And Had A Go At Me For, And Get This - Because I Didn't Put One Fucking Fork In The Fucking Cutlery Drawer. One Fucking Fork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Didn't Even Know The Fucking Thing Was There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So She Went Out And I Stormed Around The House Kicking And Punching Everything In Sight.
    Ooooh Are My Knuckles Sore Today.
    I Have Like 200 Fluoxetine In Teh Cupboard Just Calling My Name. But Don't Worry I Wont Do Anything.
    Oh, Yeah, And Add To It All, Whenever I Hear An Ambulance Siren, I Completely Fucking Start Shaking.
    Deals From The Time I Took An Overdose And Woke Up In Hospital A Few Days Later.
    I Fucking Wish I Would Just Go Jump Under A Train.

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I see nobody cares.