• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

*Rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey

Arrrrrrrgh I Hate My Life!
First Its Mum Whinging And Nagging "you Smoke Too Much"
Then Its My Sister Nic Throwing A Strop Cause I Can't Baby Sit (er, Sorry, I Can't Help Starting To Have A Life) And Thanks To My Fantastic, Utterly Brilliant Karma I Have Completely Fucked Up My Right Shoulder (that Was Sarcasm). Not That Anyone Gives A Shit That I'm In Absolute Agony Here!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I Want To Cut Myself Sooooooooooo Much But Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo If I Do, I Get Dumped.
Aaarrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh Seriously I Am So Tempted To Go And Buy A New Pack Of Fucking Razor Blades As I Threw All Mine Out!!!
I Have Had Such A Shit Day An Now Everyone Is Blanking Me Too *arggggggh*
Yesterday My Nan Came Over Unexpected (an I Was Still Half Asleep) And I Asked Her Why She Was Here, She Normally Comes On Fridays, And She Had A Right Fucking Go At Me "why Shouldn't I Come Over If I Want To, You Never Answer The Phone Of If You Do You're Always Too Busy To Talk, I Feel So Unwelcome" Then She Got Up And Stormed Out.
I Was Already Crying By This Time, I Hate Being Yelled At, And When She Stormed Out I Just Flopped On The Floor And Wanted To Die.
I Ended Up Going Completly Skitzo Last Night When My Mum Came In And Had A Go At Me For, And Get This - Because I Didn't Put One Fucking Fork In The Fucking Cutlery Drawer. One Fucking Fork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Didn't Even Know The Fucking Thing Was There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So She Went Out And I Stormed Around The House Kicking And Punching Everything In Sight.
Ooooh Are My Knuckles Sore Today.
I Have Like 200 Fluoxetine In Teh Cupboard Just Calling My Name. But Don't Worry I Wont Do Anything.
Oh, Yeah, And Add To It All, Whenever I Hear An Ambulance Siren, I Completely Fucking Start Shaking.
Deals From The Time I Took An Overdose And Woke Up In Hospital A Few Days Later.
I Fucking Wish I Would Just Go Jump Under A Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00