Rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by st_91, Sep 8, 2012.

1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I've had enough lately. Trying to be strong and get through it all but I'm falling apart.

Fed up of appointments that get cancelled and moved or just completely mess it up.
    Haven't had any therapy for two months and haven't been on any meds for over a year, they're just taking forever to sort it all out.

Not talking to any friends, Why should i be the one to call them every bloody time? Is it too much to ask for someone to care enough to call or something?
    Fed up of always having to invite myself to things.
    Like today my brother went out with his friends to somewhere i would loved to have gone and then he went out again with his friends and some of my 'friends'.
    Other friends just going out with each other and going on holidays, which i don't even get told about. (Even when i do talk to them.)
    I have no-one to help me any more. One person i use to be able to talk about all this stuff died over a year ago of an overdose and the other just pretty much left me behind, just stopped talking to me.

Went about 3 months or so without self harming and finally broke last night :(

Feel like I'm going even more down hill.

The past year has been hell, loads of deaths (friends and family).
    Medical stuff getting more complicated.

I don't know what I'm doing any more. Just so confused and lost...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

St...so sorry to hear this...is there any way to get your providers to be more attentive to you? Also, can you speak to your brother and tell him what you want? Sometimes, people are just so focused upon themselves that they forget to look for others...see what you can do to speak up