ranting once again (ignore)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, May 26, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

gah!!! today been is been so fucking up and down and its doing me head in. People constantly fighting, thinking they can go around saying whatever they like with out giving it a second thought. It PISSES me off. blaming people for trying to help, threating to kill people cos their trying to do the right thing. Today i was actually happy, those texts made me happy and now certain things are just pissing me off and i feel like punching my fist through the window just to get the fucking anger out :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

seconded :mad:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I third that...to be honest...the way people act lately is insanely wrong. It's rude and it shouldn't be tolerated. I completely agree with what you've said here and if I may I'd like to join you in punching. :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug:s to you both.

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I agree dearies.

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

just don't punch a window. if the glass shatters you'll probably need to the ER to repair the damage. but I'm sorry people are mean to you when you reach out. It's just some people don't know how to act when people are nice to them. The reaction is the same-- lash out. Protect yourself, even from friends.

7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*Hugs Vik, Ter, and Kani* :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't allow this to get you all down :hug:

You are all very much loved, respected, and appreciated here :hug:

It just takes a few others a little while to realize that...don't let them ruin your day or moods :hug:

8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: ALL OF YOU :grouphug:

Feel the LOVE! :wub: :biggrin:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

pisses me off that people can think they can go around saying some pretty sick stuff and not give a fucking damn how it affects others. Seriously was about to lose my temper last night :mad: