ranting out my pains

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ScreamingMonsters, Jan 9, 2007.

1. I am a skinny piece of nothing I have no friends at all and I am too stupid to impress my Dad and that stupid Maria asswipe I haver no reason to live I am not much more than a speck and I am tired of it I want to die but I am too scared to try again so I cut my wrists and I bleed for a long time I don't want to be on this earth any more I stopped taking my anorexia pills because they taste nastyy I have a whole thing of sleeping pills that I am afraid to use I can't feel my heart beating I hope that I will die soon like get hit by a bus dead or dissapear into a quick sand pit that works I am a looser a total looser my ex won't stop bothering me and I don't feel safe at school
  2. Plum

Plum Member

oh my gosh. im so sorry you feel this much pain. i cant say i know exactly how you feel but i have an idea. just know that i care about you. i may not know you and ive never met you but i do care. i feel a lot of what you feel. but you see, if we are here for each other we can make it another day. you can always provate message me if you need to talk or if you need a shoulder to cry on. im here for you.
  3. Plum

Plum Member

ehh sorry i meant "private" message not "provate"