Ranting Ranting (warning bad language)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Raven, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Raven

Raven Guest

Who are you? What am I? And what shall we become.
    What will end up lost and will end up gained, I am ready to find out, 2 and a half years my life has been nothing but worry, the dread of the calls. I am ready to move on, or I am ready to end it. I have no one left to disappoint, no one left that would be hurt when all of this is said and done.

I am tired of the bullshit and the lies, trying to fit in with people that I never will. I don’t give a damn anymore if I no longer fit your preconceived notions of what someone should be. I don’t see a point in hiding anymore.

To all the people that think they need to set me up.

What is this you say? Find me a girlfriend? I have a great idea go fuck yourself J I understand the world just can’t imagine someone that has not interest in the opposite sex or even the same sex and yes I have tried playing the part but I think almost everyone saw my cunning little ruse. Wait you say that must mean your gay!!! Fucking hell most people are stupid, it should be fun jacking with the narrow minded little fools for a little while.

To all the people in mudane real life

You know what I also don’t give a damn that your sweet little girl graduated from college, or that you got that brand new shiny truck you wanted. Unless you are one of my friends are you are part of a social network that I have made myself a part of I really have no interest in being your friend. Show me you are more than the 9 – 5 drone, that you like the strange and the weird, that you are not part of the great Mooo of humanity maybe then we should talk. Trust me you will be on for one hell of a ride.

To all my fellow company men

Guess what if I have my headphones on and the music cranked it means I don’t want to talk to you, I used to be nice, I used to hold back, if you continue to talk now I have pens I promise I will start to get all staby. Really you have not meet the real me.

Why yes my moods can swing all the hell of the place for weeks at a time, guess what I have very few friends, you are not one of them. When you see the dead body next to me all full of pens that means that I want to just be left alone. If I work with you I promise that I will be nice and helpful, and hell cheery to if you are not a complete and utter moron or jackass. Here is the thing keep it on something I need to get done or work on, if you come over to bitch about co-workers or your job I don’t give a rats ass that gets filed under your problem and guess what? Your problems are not mine.

To the one co-worker who is convinced he has to look at every girl’s ass.

Oh fuck you are going to go on a half our dissertation about that girl’s cute ass are you? Guess what bub no matter how cute you think that is it really does nothing to turn me on, oh that is your big giant thing is cute girls buts, hey fine just leave me out of it; my last warning you really don’t want to go down this path. Trust me on this leave your sexual feelings and fetishes at home and I promise to not tell you all about mine. Trust me on this; you will never look at the world the same.

To my crazy next door neighbor

I am armed; please stay the hell away from me.

To my friends,

You are one of the few rewards in my life, trust me that I will always be there in any way I can. I don’t keep many and some of you who have not heard from me in a while, trust me I am here if one of us would ever contact the other I am sure that old friendship could be restored, sadly life drains away our time to fast.

To all of my internet buddy’s,

This thing is such a nifty and handy little thing; I don’t know what I would do without all of you. Really you are what keeps me coming back, I can find my niche little worlds where the world is not so boring and find places to share my thoughts feelings without the persecution of all the so called “normal” people and Psssst I think they are hiding something that part about being normal part is bullshit I think.

I am done for now, but rest assured there is more to come,

Sobriety sucks,

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep on ranting iloved reading every word of it
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here... and reading about some of the people who piss you off, reminded me of a few people IRL that I know and don't like.
  4. Raven

Raven Guest

To you all mini-van drivers,

I understand how every car I have ever owned for some odd reason has a bull’s-eye on it, what I can’t understand is why you are so convinced you must at every turn try and crash into my poor little pink truck. Your brand new car is worth a tad bit more then my rusted out little truck; hell I think the total worth right now is around 15 dollars since that is how much gas it has.

To all of you little intolerant jackasses the world over,

You are really telling me that you have nothing better to do in your life then persecute or hate a group of people for some bullshit reason. Here let me tell you something, one day when you are very old you can lavish in the fact that you have spent most of your time hating, ridiculing or in some way debasing someone. Me and my friends have ignored your dumbasses and in fact not paid all that much attention to you over the fun we have been having just living our lives.

To everyone at work that thinks I should be at home,

Listen I understand you don’t really understand why I am here, that is fine, but hell people do you really think I need ten or twenty people asking me what I am doing here and why am I not at home? Guess what I would be doing sitting at home after all of this? I know how much scotch I can consume; when all of this started I climbed into a bottle, two and a half years I have tried to drink all of this away and I am ready to move on. I know it is quick but if I can’t pick myself up now I never will. Please stop trying to clump me into how the rest of the world would react to such an event in their lives, I AM NOT YOU, I do not fit any clichés on how people should act.

To my OCD little roommate,

Dudes guess what? The little room you rent from me comes with access to this neat and wonderful invention called a dishwasher. Now this might be a neat and new little thing to you but trust me on this you don’t have to soak spoons, cups, or even bowls after eating cereal, rinse that sucker out put it into the magic little box and when it is full we will sacrifice a chicken and let it run. By magic when this is done where the dirty dishes went in clean ones come out. Soaking everything is a waste of time, but I guess it is yours to waste my little OCD friend.

To everyone that has little quarks or odd things about them,

Stop being ashamed of yourselves, and stop trying to confirm to what some fucking little magazine says about you. Trust me it is far more interesting to be yourself, the world is way too damn boring as it is and if we all confirm to what the magazines and TV say we should be what a boring ass world this would be. Step out and be yourself and tell the world to other accept you or go fuck itself. Really why live how everyone else tells you how to?

To everyone that is reading this,

Welcome to my little creative attempt to find every little nit picking thing I can bitch about in the world. Keep reading this at your own risk I promise I will find something to bitch about that will offend you, and guess what you will not get an apology from me, there is nothing that says you have the right not to be offended, take all of this for what it is my strange attempt to be slightly amusing and sometimes very serious, while attempting to find my writing muse.

Sobriety still sucks,

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Bitch away god yes this is a good thing you are doing here
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope you continue to write this although, I am sorry you have to write some of it...you have poignantly said what I feel in many regards...and please stay here...and Lord, I would love to highjack this tread and continue my own list...but this is your voice which deserves to be expressed...much caring
  7. Raven

Raven Guest

Hijack it,

Post what is in your heart sometimes it is best to let things out.

Don't make lemonade it won't be enough, get mad!!! get mad !!! Get Mad !!!!
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are the webmaster...do we have the server space? LOL My issues are about being wheelchair bound in a city of people jumping over me and treating me like I do not exist...not being able to walk and being challanged about that, like I have the wheelchair because I could not figure out what earrings to wear, and all the adjustments that come with being ill as an adult...
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I love this thread and can relate to your writings Raven....:)
  10. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hah! That's good stuff right there. I enjoyed the read. Don't worry, I have plenty of things to rant about, and I won't hesitate to do so the next time I feel inspired.