Ranting to cope

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 8, 2010.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

~ Just ranting it out til the anniversary of my Nan's death because ... well, how else am I going to cope?

I miss her :sad: I want a hug :sad: Want to hear her shout at me one more time :sad:

I've no idea what to do on the anniversary .. How to acknowledge it .. I wont be at home so I can't visit the grave .. Balloon maybe? Write a letter? I dunno ..

2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Balloon and letter both sound good.....
    I hope the day goes ok for you..I'm sorry you lost your Nan..:hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you both :hug:

5. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Hey there..

I'm sorry for the loss of your Nan. :hug:

I used to write letters to my mom a lot. I think that's a good idea.
    Sometimes I listen to some of her favourite tunes as well or make her favourite food.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ty Infinite, the music is a good idea :) x

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry about the loss of your Nan as well and hope you can remember her in happy ways now. She would want you happy not sad. A balloon sounds wonderful way to remember her. take care maybe go out with friends tonight and enjoy your evening your Nan would like that.

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm spending the actual day with my bf - so atleast I've some support :)

9. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Joe will look after you hun, and I think the letter writing and music and balloon are all good ideas, get a really pretty balloon and maybe tie the letter to it?
    extra big :hug: s for you

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You did the letter and balloon before, remember? We had a bit of trouble with it lol but it seemed to help you at the time, maybe you should try that again :smile:

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I was thinking of the balloon .. and then just writing her a letter .. was too difficult to attach it lol!