ranting to myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thedeafmusician, Apr 10, 2007.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

jeez girlie, calm down. you know better than to get pissed at them, or to let them know you're pissed. getting angry is not gonna help anything, and just let yourself be GRATEFUL for once in your life! it isnt every day daddy dearest decides to be nice.

but he frigging flaunts his wealth everywhere, and his arrogance.. i guess i should cut him some slack though. its not every day he decides to do something like this. and this is a big improvement. but if things are going as well as they are, then why am i still so, well, suspicious of everything? or is it just that i cant get over the fact that its possible for things to look up once in a while?

and who's stupid enough to organise a roadtrip with a car that needs repairing?!!

arghhh for fucks sake. parents... :dry:

2. thedeafmusician

stop being so weak. stop feeling sorry for yourself. where is that gonna get you, huh? grow up, theres lots more unfair things in the world than this. be friggin grateful that you're getting to go somewhere and stop acting like a spoilt brat. for fucks sake they were right... you're fucking spoilt and throwing a tantrum over something good. have you gone crazy?!!
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i dont think you are crazy for feeling suspicious hun. if its rare that your father is being nice and all of a sudden he's been all sweet and kind..i'd be thinking something was up to. Enjoy your vacation though hun and be safe

4. thedeafmusician

He's been nice and stuff for ages now... I mean he's even helping out in the house and that... but it all feels funny. It might be just because I'm not used to it though. grrrr parents just complicate things sometimes even tho they mean well. :dry: