Rants aimed at family

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Nov 25, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

***language warning***

oh for fuck sake how many times do i need tio say it?! i din;t break your fucking wardrobe door. it worked fine the last time i was in there. and i didn't break your fucking phone charger either?! please tell me what the fuck i would want with a charger for a phone that's different to mine?! guess you didn't think of that eh did you?! something went wrong so OBVIOUSLY its sams fault eh.

well you know what, fuck you.

i hope you know i was going to cut because of you. make you feel good does it?! good job there was no blades around eh :dry:

was so fucking close to reaching for those valiums. would that have shut you up- or you be more interested in the fact that i had taken somethign of yours??!!?!?!

:bash: ​

i'm so sick of feeling like im teh only one around here who still misses her. meghan would fucking rather go to an audition than to a mass in memorial of her own nan. and i feel like im in trouble for not wanting to go with meghan. guess some of us would rather remember the amazing, special, loved person they have lost eh. SORRY for that! :mad:

alright can we just stop with the whole "if nan was was still here she would be in pain" conversation now? :rant:
    its not something i want to know. its not something i want to hear and its not something that is going to make me feel better.
    no, i wouldnt want her to still be suffering but you know what- i dont fucking want her to be dead either?!?!?!?!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

aw sam :hug: family are like this sometimes, it isnt fair that you are blamed for things and i can understand some of the things you are saying and it isnt fair, we are all very proud that you didnt cut!! youre doing so well! keep it up hun, take care
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Sam, I think its great you have such fond memories of your nan, dont worry about what other family members do or dont do, you remember her for the wonderful person she was. Im sure she would be proud of you right now for not cutting etc. Im sure shes an inspiration for you.
  4. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

Hey Hun
    I@m so pleased you didn't cut it's so not worth getting to that point because of the total lack of understanding from "the family". Itotally understand whwere you are coming from but don't you dare take the blame for anything-Thats what I did and look where it got me.
    Last week I just escaped being shoved in hospital because I was so out of control. Have you thought about getting any bereavemnet councelling-it won't bring nan back but may make it a bit easier to deal with stuff. Don't get annoyed with me I'm just trying to help-they offered it to me cos its the anniversary of all my grandparents deaths around now and I can't deal with it.
    Anyway take care and stay safe I cudn't bear to lose you.
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Heya hun, thank you for that. My nan was such a wonderful woman and you are right, she is an inspiration to me. :hug:

heya hunni.
    i'm sorry about your grandparents :hug:
    here if you want to talk :hug:
    on my way to an assesment at campbell house now
    See Here
    Maybe they will help with some bereavement counselling or something :blink:
    Anyways, sorry you are doing so bad, but many thanks for the reply :wub: