• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Rants, Musings and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

neutralbuoyancy

stuck in place yet again
just on here, usually would be on discord but with today i haven't had internet in 24 days so cant rlly go on it or do anything. because at&t really messed up and not shipping us our equipment properly. kinda worried since college is going to start soon and its online and i cant really motivate myself to do anything else.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
Cultural numbness: no matter how principled you are, you must recognize that, over time, the bearings of your moral compass will shift toward the culture of your organization or team.

Shelly

We’re having the 8th typhoon. It never ends.

i’ve been having a lot of negative thoughts all day.
Still self-restricting, always inhibited.

Lane

SF Supporter
Cultural numbness: no matter how principled you are, you must recognize that, over time, the bearings of your moral compass will shift toward the culture of your organization or team.
I hope not. I like to work, cant say that for all of my coworkers @Dark111. But I'm the dumb one on our salary! It was instilled in me. Hope you're doing well.

Lane

SF Supporter
Bird convention across the street. You cant really see them but I tried to take a picture. What's all the commotion? 🧐 😄 Screenshot_20201112-065919_Photos.jpg

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty, the cheerful and purest. •✮•
Yay kitty free from flu and 5 days quarantine tmrw!!! Yay can't wait for my ice cream cake in a jar this coming Tuesday! Yayyy kitty cuddling with kitties now too! Yay! So many hang outs with friends planned early for a week before Christmas too! Yay! Kitty is so thrilled with happiness! Yayyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$255.00