Rape and Sexual Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlelucy

I was raped and sexually abused. Sooooooo many people have experienced the same thing. I feel like society does not even recognize it as a problem. It's a cause of so many suicides. It leads to so much bad shit and I just can't stand that society acts as if it never happens.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hugs so sorry you have had to go through all of this I hope you find the help you need on SF I know you will find lots of support hugs

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear that you are hurting but YOU are among people who care and want to help YOU. Please keep posting as YOU deserve our support.

Dear littlelucy,
I am sorry that has happened to you dear. I think you're brave for opening up about how you feel. Have you thought about becoming the change you want to see by advocating for abused women or working towards changing laws to make women safer? I think you'd be great at it. Have you ever talked to a counselor or pastor about some of the anger and feelings after the abuse you endured? I know that helped me alot to understand and process a lot. Hugs!

Hi Littlelucy, I to have been victimized by someone who should have care for me and not abused me, you are absolutely right to seek justice and hold on you are not worthless.
I feel worthless a lot too but we are NOT worthless

Dawn

So sorry u are going through this. I too have been through it. U are right about society. I don't understand why ppl don't care more. It is in epidemic proportions!! Things really need to change. Until ppl rise up in the streets, I guess nothing will be done. I don't know. Laws must change and many more things.

I been thought it and been multiple raped without knowing, I will share my story before I leave, not sue it will help anyone but it will help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00