rape dreams

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by morning rush, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I told my mom about rape dreams I had of my dad, he's trying to rape me and I'm struggling to get him off me and stuff...and my mother said I had a deviant sexuality...that hurt me because I never talk about those dreams and for the first time I do and she's judging me about it...she told me to tell my counselor about those dreams but he's a guy and I don't go around talking about them...

now I have never been sexually abused by my dad...I've been mentally and physically abused by him though...but its just as though my mom says I want it or something...

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I think your Mom is confused about dreams. It sounds like this dream could be a fear you have that your Dad will progress to that.
    However I agree that you should tell your counsellor. I know it can be hard but I think its right to do so. Might it help if you type or write it out and give it to him, telling him its something you would struggle to say to him?

3. letty

letty Banned Member

I am sorry that you didnt get the support from your mom. I hope you are able to talk to your counselor, or someone you feel comfortable with, hang in there.and I am sorry that you are being physically abuse and mentally,

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Wow that's crazy that your mom would say that. You can't help what you dream about, and she shouldn't treat you like that. I'm sorry that your parents have treated you so badly. Even though it's hard to talk to your counselor about these dreams because he's male, I think it's a good idea because he is there to help you. If you don't talk about it then he can't offer ways to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.