RAPE: Please take a look at this site

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Emptysoul, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

I came across this site while tryng to find a clear deffinition of 'rape', it turns out the deffinition can vary quite a bit in diffrent countrys.
    Remember anyone can be raped, male, female, gay, straight, bi-sexual. Any age, it dosnt matter what your race or creed, strength.. The sad fact is it can happen to anyone at any time. I just hope it dosn't happen to you. I would never want it to happen to even my worce enemy,

I hope this site is usefull to people who are not sure of what rape is (as there seems to be quite a few people posting and asking what rape is) and to anyone elce who also wants some infomation.

Also called: Sexual assault

Rape happens when a person has sex that he or she didn't agree to. It includes intercourse in the vagina, anus or mouth. Sometimes it happens when one person forces another to have sex. Sometimes this involves violence. It can also happen when the victim can't think clearly due to drugs or alcohol.

Rape is a felony offense. This means it is one of the worst crimes a person can commit. Rape can happen to men, women or children. It causes both physical and emotional harm. If you have been raped, it's important to get away as fast as you can. Then call 911 (999 in the UK) or the police or get to the nearest hospital.

National Women's Health Information Center

There are also a few links that are very usefull , well i hope everyone thinks so. The first one below is a very usefull page If anyone is confused over the deffinition of rape, what you can do afterwards etc.
    Rape: What to Do If You Are Raped(American Academy of Family Physicians)

Sexual Assault(National Women's Health Information Center)

If anyone has been raped and they feel they cant post it on here just find a friend or someone you trust to talk to or send someone you trust on here a message. Dont bottle it all up as it can lead to serious problems later on, i have personal experence of this along with many other people.
    Anyway enough of me wittering on, I just hope you find it useful.
  2. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

could people who have checked out the website posted above please post something to let me know if it was useful to you or not. Thanks x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.