raped 10 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeatenNotBroken

okay, i know that number sound far fetched but its not
i waz raped 4 times by my 17 year old brother between the ages of 12-14, and i was gang raped 7 times by various people, *many of which were my friends* and im just lost now
i cant trust people
i just expect them to hurt me, especially guys.....
why did i let this happen to me?

Scum

Being the victim of rape is not 'letting' it happen, it is being violated, and in your case, by people that you trusted. It is not your fault, it is the actions of those people who are to blame, not you. It is also not surpirsing that you have trust issues now.

Do you have any professional support? Like a counsellor or therapist? They can help you deal with these events and can help you move on from them and stop them hurting you.

B

BeatenNotBroken

no, im not getting any professional help, the only person ive told is my BF and hes trying to help me through it best he can.
he also told is psychology teacher who is giving him ways the help me
but hes the only person ive ever told

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
It just disgusts me, and makes me extremely sad to hear so many woman go through this, have to suffer such a massive invasion of there self....

Any professional help you can get would be a step in the right direction.

Scum

It's great you have a supportive boyfriend who is doing the best he can for you, but he does not have enough knowledge to be able to give you enough help. Yes, he has some knowledge given to him, but the psychology teacher probably won't have enough knowledge, and certainly won't have enough experience helping someone through something like that.

I hope that in time you and your boyfriend can go to the doc and get you some support, some counselling or other therapy.

Take care

okay, i know that number sound far fetched but its not
i waz raped 4 times by my 17 year old brother between the ages of 12-14, and i was gang raped 7 times by various people, *many of which were my friends* and im just lost now
i cant trust people
i just expect them to hurt me, especially guys.....
why did i let this happen to me?

hun, you didn't let this happen to you, it is never your fault...remember that.

am sorry that you whent though this hunni
i have been raped more times than id l ike to count some times i feel like i let them thye made me

i know that it is hard to deal with some times maybe talk ing to some one will help

here if you need to talk

Serenity

Multiple rapes are not as uncommon as you think. It is as if perps can sense someone that has been a victim before and targets them. Being a victim is not your fault. It is the fault of the person who chose to violate you in that way. As was mentioned before, it is great that your bf is so supportive of you, but you should seek outside help. Someone who is trained to deal with the way you feel. Let your bf continue to help you in a ny way he can, but you still need other support systems in place. Please take care. Remember, the blame does not lie with you, but rather with the ones who made you a victim. :hug:

I know no amount of sorries by other people can fill in for the spaces of wht uv been thru. No one has the capacity to even imagine to feel wht uv felt 10 horrible times. Bt one thing i found really interesting is tht its nice to know tht there is a boy out there who accepts you even though he knows u were violated. Me and my boyfriend are really faithful to each other and we would never dream about having anothr person in our life, so if he found out I was raped, we would end up being apart. =( i have a lot of respect for you that you can go thru al that and stil make it sound like it doesnt bother you.

Okay, that is an insane amount of times, but it's not even close to your fault. You didn't do anything to deserve this.

I was raped twice, and got pregnant both times, and that really sucked. I spent countless nights wondering what I did to deserve it, and realized it's not my fault.

You did nothing to deserve that, and it's not your fault. Be careful.

Stacia

deep

Being a victim is so hard and the thoughts that it is your fault in someway are always there. I was raped ten years ago and I still get flash backs and thoughts maybe if I had done something different but I was helpless they druged my drink and that was it. I caught a std and went through so much pain and my mother was my rock but it felt like it was not enough and that it was me that was dirty. But its not us the victims its them and as it is said wat goes around comes around and they will have to face their punishment.

Take care :hug: :flowers:

blade

i have nevr been raped , but i knoew how u feel some of my friends have and it doesnt sound pleaesnt.
hearing their storeis made me feel sick. not that i dont want to hear ur stories. i want to to be able to help.

sorry what happened to u.

S

SeemsPerfect

Multiple rapes are not as uncommon as you think. It is as if perps can sense someone that has been a victim before and targets them. Being a victim is not your fault. It is the fault of the person who chose to violate you in that way...Remember, the blame does not lie with you, but rather with the ones who made you a victim. :hug:
I couldn't agree more.

And it was most definitely NOT your fault in any way, shape, or form. ALL the blame lies with THEM. You did NOTHING to warrant those situations.

Maybe seeking professional help is a good thing, ya' know? It's not weird, or weak, or anything like that. It's just another way of coping and getting through a tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00