Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Jenny., Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny.

Jenny. New Member

i was raped by my uncle last month. i did nothing to deserve it. i have no one to turn to or talk to. everyone in my life is gone. and i'll go with them soon enough.
  2. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

wow. i can't even imagine how you feel. but i'm here to talk to. maybe we can help eachother.
  3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry to hear what ur uncle done to you, I know only to well the pain, the lonelyness you feel after being raped.

You are right you done nothing to deserve it...please always remember that.

If you need to talk anytime you can PM me...ur not alone anymore, they are people who have been through what you have and can understand how ur feeling.

Are you seeing a counsellor, have you spoken to anybody in real time?

Here if you need.

Lost xxx
  4. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I am glad you found us :hug:

I am so extremely sorry to hear what you have been through. The pain of that is a lot to bear. I have been there and it is not a pleasant place. Please know that if you want a friend or a friendly ear I am here for you.

5. Touchme

Touchme New Member

I have never been raped and i cannot imagin what pain you go through.
  6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I am so glad to hear you say in your post that you did nothing to deserve it, because that is so true, none of it was your fault, you did nothing wrong.

I urge you to find someone to talk to about this, can you call a local rape crisis line, or talk to a trusted friend. Please don't suffer all alone, it is the secrets of sexual abuse and assault that make people feel shame. And all of the shame belongs on him, not you.

Are you safe? Can you stay away from your uncle? Will he stay away from you?

What can we do to help you?

Please know we are here for you, you are not alone!!!

peace and love,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.