Not open for further replies.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
2.5 out of 5. me in 3 words - facetious, selfish, petty
Sorry @Eves but I came up with 3 different words: Caring, loveable, awesome... I had more words but you only did 3... :) Keep your chin up my friend! *hug* ox

5 out 5
Rewatched some of my favorite movies and talked to my ex-girlfriend. She doesn't really like talking with me, but still it was great. Had a lot of good feelings.
Still going strong - haven't eaten for 2 days and haven't drank any water for 1 day. Hope I'll be able to go all the way and don't break down to my body's desires.

jmm

2 out of 5
My girlfriend rental car got hit , on my insurance . Only time she talks to me is when she needs something anymore. Worked all day , she came in for her shift at shift change , saw her txting another guy for the 300 time . So now I have a strong adult drink , and keep pretending everything is okay

2 out of 5
My girlfriend rental car got hit , on my insurance . Only time she talks to me is when she needs something anymore. Worked all day , she came in for her shift at shift change , saw her txting another guy for the 300 time . So now I have a strong adult drink , and keep pretending everything is okay
I feel you man. Happend to me a couple of times too. If you feel bad about the relationship and don't trust your girlfriend you should tell her about that and break up or try to fix the problem.
In my case I just ignored my girlfriend chatting with other guys because I trusted her but it didn't end well.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
2 out of 5
So sorry with that crap you're dealing with. Pretty shitty I must admit. Hope you can change things up so that you can get treated much better.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
2. I feel dumb, and am still pissed my ex left me for another man. I Feel like I'm no good
Well first off, your stoopid ex can have his stoopid new bf! They deserve each other and you deserve better! Secondly, you are not dumb or no good. That's just the bad thoughts talking. Keep your chin up and keep being awesome :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
4/5 Anxiety has lessened. Went and got my prescription, doctor said I was doing very well, got to the dentist, no exercise today, im too tired, didn't get enough sleep last night.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Only 2 because to get a "1" I have to be really hurting. Bored to tears, feeling like I took the wrong job, being stood up for dinner; feeling lost after eating said dinner. Can't get a new job - jobs are tough to get, and can't get anyone to meet me for companionship. Looking at being alone this weekend. Don't know what to do.

jmm

1.5 I lost my girlfriend today , it's funny I joined 3 days ago almost like I knew things were about to break between her and I . I hurt myself today I'm not proud. But it gets a 1.5 because I went to work , didn't take my sadness out on anyone , I ate . I worked with her today and maintained civility , so minor victorys you have to take those

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
1.5 I lost my girlfriend today , it's funny I joined 3 days ago almost like I knew things were about to break between her and I . I hurt myself today I'm not proud. But it gets a 1.5 because I went to work , didn't take my sadness out on anyone , I ate . I worked with her today and maintained civility , so minor victorys you have to take those
So sorry about what's happening. Definitely take the minor victories! It's a positive attitude towards an otherwise negative situation. Keep your chin up! :)

3/5 A friend came to visit me today. He knows that I'm suicidal and wanted to cheer me up. In the end he told me it's either I change my life and stop being depressed or we aren't friends no longer. Because he doesn't want for his friend to commit suicide.
Talked to my ex-girlfriend today. Begged her to come back but she only told me to fuck off. Surprising how we wanted to spend all of our lives together and now she doesn't even care about me.
[mod edit: method and timeline]

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
5/5 Did my exercise, ate healthily, had a lovely bubble bath, went into the city alone and got my sister a birthday gift, I saw the rapist ...ugh. I just thought to myself ''oh fuck off'' and that was it. I am OVER it/him/all of it. He has zero control over me now, HE has to live with the guilt while my conscience is clean and clear :) 5/5 definitely for today, progress was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00