Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So yesterday I bought a new lightbulb for a lamp gathering dust in my closet, suddenly the main room feels poetic (yeah yeah lame I know :rolleyes:)

Now I find a MINT blanket thrown out in the garbage, still in it's plastic carry bag. Don't worry, I carefully examined it for bed bugs and offensive stains. It's in the washing machine on extra hot and after that, a solid hour in the dryer.

Excellent seam work, good layering, a solid blanket! Easily worth $60 and someone just tossed it out.

And here's the kicker: the color scheme matches my apartment ambiance (fancy shmancy!)

So...yeah! Today is a solid 10 out of 5, how do fractions work? o_O
Oh, Captain of the Catwalk... I do love your posts!!
Do you need some cushions for your new mint blanket? I was thinking cream but I'm not too sure of your colour scheme.
In all serious though, I've always used a lamp in my lounge room. It certainly does set the mood. I'd rather sit in the dark than have a bright overhead light! ;)

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
Oh, Captain of the Catwalk... I do love your posts!!
Do you need some cushions for your new mint blanket? I was thinking cream but I'm not too sure of your colour scheme.
In all serious though, I've always used a lamp in my lounge room. It certainly does set the mood. I'd rather sit in the dark than have a bright overhead light! ;)
Call me Admiral Socks, One-eyed feline terror of the Cat Box!

StillSurviving

0/5

Last day off and desperately trying to fix PC that today decided to give me a blue screen and delete my internet adapter settings :-(

Rubbish rubbish day which i didn't help by thinking of my time away - none of my estranged family care about anything but themselves and my problems don't matter.

Typing on my tablet so excuse any errors.

Last edited by a moderator:

QuantumLeap

Firing with all synapses!!
Staff Alumni
SF Author
SF Multi Media
SF Supporter
0/5

Last day off and desperately trying to fix PC that today decided to give me a blue screen and delete my internet adapter settings :-(

Rubbish rubbish day which i didn't help by thinking of my time away - none of my estranged family care about anything but themselves and my problems don't matter.

Felt like jumping out of my wife doesn't today and I'm second floor.

Typing on my tablet so excuse any errors.
Oh dear... :( thinking of you my friend.

StillSurviving

1/5

Still not fixed PC but have an old one (vista) that I can use for non personal things such as internet banking etc

Crap day at work - i've now got a bug and my legs were in pain all day, then I got hailed on at lunchtime which hurt my folically challenged head.

I'm usually the one that acts the clown at work but people noticed I wasn't quite right so acted awkwardly and didn't push me - they probably knew they'd have got an argument.

I must be due a good day.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's only 9:50am, but it's already a 1.5/5
Things are just sliding down hill again. The pain has struck worse in my right knee today and my patience is wearing very thin. It was a 45 min. round trip to get my son to school which didn't help the knee. Just getting really sick of life in general :(

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Make that a 1/5
I'm falling out of love with life and everyone in it. Can't stop crying. If I hit 0/5 then that means put me on a freaking hospital. I'm getting close to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00