Rate Your Day (out of 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
For the past few days, it has risen from 4.0 to 4.5 and remaining steady. That's because one of my main worries has been resolved. But have never been at the perfect 5 yet. The perfect 5 will come when I reach my lifelong goal. And when I reach that goal, SF will be the first to know. But being at 4.5 as I am now is pretty darn good-- I am smiling.

My heart keeps getting trampled on by the man who says he loves me. I've tried talking with him, but he either doesn't want to talk about it or he turns it back on me.
I feel like I've done something wrong.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
It was a weird day. Not really sure how to quantify that with a number. Maybe a 2 out of 5 or so. Some crazy guy on the phone insisted I was doing illegal things and the health survey I was conducting was part of a communist plot. So I have no idea what to say about all of that.

Deety

SF Supporter
2/5. Spent a lot of it crying, but managed to go to work (was only 3hrs or I might not have made it through) and something might be moving towards resolution, fingers crossed. Also ran out of petrol while driving and had people yell abuse at me because I couldn't get out of the way until they went around me. I'm not sure what yelling at me might have achieved, I still couldn't drive up and around the corner, would have if I could have. I don't know why so many people prefer to be nasty rather than kind.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
2/5. Spent a lot of it crying, but managed to go to work (was only 3hrs or I might not have made it through) and something might be moving towards resolution, fingers crossed. Also ran out of petrol while driving and had people yell abuse at me because I couldn't get out of the way until they went around me. I'm not sure what yelling at me might have achieved, I still couldn't drive up and around the corner, would have if I could have. I don't know why so many people prefer to be nasty rather than kind.
Hugs there. People can be dipwads when they don't see the full picture and can be so self absorbed when they believe they own the road not anybody else's.

Hope you have a better day

Maybe 3 today...or 2....feeling lethargic, it's an effort to open my mouth to speak..just want to escape into the place in my head that is safe and quiet..no movement no words just silence

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
2 today.

I had a frustrating morning with technical problems but after they were sorted work was ok. My mind wouldn't stop in the care on the long drive home and I had lots of tears

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's really great silver

Sorry to hear that your sister is having problems but she's lucky she will have your support.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Rose from 4.0 to 4.5 because I had an enjoyable excursion with my friend. We rode a bus downtown where the bank had an art exhibition. The exhibits are changed every two months or so. We always arrange to see them every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00