Rate Your Day (out of 5)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Eves, Nov 23, 2016.

1. middlerose

middlerose Active Member

3...Only because of the high intensity of pain I'm feeling..I'm home alone so there' nothing to set off my anxiety or mood swings..emotionally I'm stable
    Eves likes this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

4/5 a good day and progress made
    walkerbait95, middlerose and Eves like this.
  3. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

For the past few days, it has risen from 4.0 to 4.5 and remaining steady. That's because one of my main worries has been resolved. But have never been at the perfect 5 yet. The perfect 5 will come when I reach my lifelong goal. And when I reach that goal, SF will be the first to know. But being at 4.5 as I am now is pretty darn good-- I am smiling.
  4. DowntheRabbitHole

DowntheRabbitHole Well-Known Member

My heart keeps getting trampled on by the man who says he loves me. I've tried talking with him, but he either doesn't want to talk about it or he turns it back on me.
    I feel like I've done something wrong.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

1. Very low but keep fighting for my life everyday of my life.
    walkerbait95 likes this.
  6. Petal

5/5 wish every day was like today
  7. AJC88

AJC88 Active Member

Typical day

8. Eves

Eves Well-Known Member

2 out of 5. trying to remember what a good day felt like.
  9. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

That's great petal
    Petal likes this.
  10. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

The week is improving slowly. Monday would have scored 0.5 so getting better.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

It was a weird day. Not really sure how to quantify that with a number. Maybe a 2 out of 5 or so. Some crazy guy on the phone insisted I was doing illegal things and the health survey I was conducting was part of a communist plot. So I have no idea what to say about all of that.
  12. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

2/5. Spent a lot of it crying, but managed to go to work (was only 3hrs or I might not have made it through) and something might be moving towards resolution, fingers crossed. Also ran out of petrol while driving and had people yell abuse at me because I couldn't get out of the way until they went around me. I'm not sure what yelling at me might have achieved, I still couldn't drive up and around the corner, would have if I could have. I don't know why so many people prefer to be nasty rather than kind.
  13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hugs there. People can be dipwads when they don't see the full picture and can be so self absorbed when they believe they own the road not anybody else's.

Hope you have a better day
    Deety likes this.
  14. Petal

5/ 5 :) Great day, sore from working but all good, no anxiety for once, yay :)
    Unknown_111, Woowoo and Eves like this.
  15. middlerose

middlerose Active Member

Maybe 3 today...or 2....feeling lethargic, it's an effort to open my mouth to speak..just want to escape into the place in my head that is safe and quiet..no movement no words just silence
  16. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

2 today.

I had a frustrating morning with technical problems but after they were sorted work was ok. My mind wouldn't stop in the care on the long drive home and I had lots of tears
  17. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle Some kind of geek SF Author SF Supporter

4.5/5 I had my first date in forever today, and it went really well! We talked for a couple of hours and I think we're going to see each other again. :)

The one negative thing is I'm very worried about my sister. She's having problems with work, and it's a job she loves.
  18. Woowoo

Woowoo Well-Known Member

That's really great silver

Sorry to hear that your sister is having problems but she's lucky she will have your support.
  19. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Rose from 4.0 to 4.5 because I had an enjoyable excursion with my friend. We rode a bus downtown where the bank had an art exhibition. The exhibits are changed every two months or so. We always arrange to see them every time.
    Eves likes this.
  20. Petal

A definite 5/5 Anxiety still staying away for now, now I have all weekend to relax :)
    Eves, Unknown_111 and walkerbait95 like this.