Rate Your Day (out of 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, I'm worried about Lantern being at Less than lowest rating. Let's hope that he/she calls the Crisis line right away.
As for myself, I'm fortunately at 4 .0. Never been a perfect 5.0 yet or even a 4.5. But 4.0 is pretty good, don't you think so?
I not only think so I applaud you..I hope I can reach that high
All my thoughts and psitive energy I send to Lantern

Just everything.. from school to family problems it just seems that so may things are crashing down, not only around me but also in my head. I don't have a phone to call a crisis line and even then, I wouldn't want to because of my trust issues and paranoia. I even lied to my therapist and so many other people it's ridiculous. I just, can't do it anymore and I don't think any amount of help can fix me at this point.

I don't have a phone to call a crisis line and even then, I wouldn't want to because of my trust issues and paranoia. I even lied to my therapist and so many other people it's ridiculous
If you're paranoid and your life is horrible, there can be a silver lining, which is if your life is horrible, what exactly do you have to be afraid of? If you imagine that everything that you fear is true, and you wouldn't be any worse of it was, what need is there to be paranoid anymore?

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Yesterday it rose from 4.0 to 4.5 because I went on a 3-hour outdoor excursion with my friend. Going on those outings always does a world of good for me. Today it went back down to 4.0 but that's still good, for the simple reason that I feel good.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
3. Still a bit upset from my therapist session yesterday. Went out shopping and bought some things that I really needed for my place. Tomorrow I have to go into a store that makes me nervous to shop in, so right now I'm trying to figure out ways to keep myself calm, and not having a whole lot of luck with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00