Rate your life on a 1-10 scale

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by WhyMeWhy, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been done before-even in a similar way.

I give mine a 2.

My family is soon to be on the street(myself included). I have no motivation to do anything atm. I'm drugless. I'm moneyless. And contemplating ending my life tonight. Need I say more?
  2. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

maybe it's good that your drugless? :)

I give mine a 1 right now, though it has been an 8 in the past :(
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

(here are your fucking 5 characters.)
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh SOOOOOOOOOO hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok... I'm done. :tongue:
  5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Oh yea... my life right now is.... a 1.5
  6. Eliezer

Eliezer Member

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

maybe around a 6ish or 7ish
  8. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

It could be worse.
    An aligator could eat my balls and then I could go blind and stuff. And Safeway donuts could go to 54 cents from their current price of 48 cents.
    Yah could definitely be worse.
  9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'd say today is 3.... i had a few hours of 8 yesterday... but somehow i lost 'em
  10. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

mine is a 0 at the moment... i just lost everything i had worked for, and any chance of being happy with the one i love:sad:
  11. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

5... Not to sad, never happy. I'm always a 5 in life. I never get past the half way point.
  12. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

6. I have plenty of fond memories, and I have a family that still loves me. I have been depressed for about 2 years but it could be much much worse.
  13. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

I'm an 8 at the minute
    Surrounded by cans of relentless (2x green 1x infurno 3x normal) and the odd can of red bull ( the bigger cans ^,^)

Oh and music on full whammy, gotta love ignorance ^,^
  14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Hm.... in last 4 months, sometimes is 1 and sometimes is 8...

Lets say 5 in average...
  15. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

7-8 at the moment. I'm generally alright. My eating goes down the drain when I've got a lot going through my head. Not only that, when I have a lot going through my head my feet starts to do its own walkabout too. :dry:
  16. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I would have to say about a 5. I had a good life as a child and have been reasonably content even though I've been on my own. I've been blessed with good academic ability but unfortunately I was unable to profit by it. I have always had food, shelter & warmth and some funky gadgets but have been isolated on my own. I'd say my life is about to take a downwards sprial and I'm going to be heading for a zero.
  17. 2.

used to be higher but shit just had to happen.
  18. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Jon FTW, followed closely by Jessus for his/her fantastic defiance of one of the most stupid trappings of a blind set of software.

I'm calling 10. Zoloft is stabilized, I made a bold move, getting out of my work-situation. I'm proud of that.

Why 10? How dare I? Well why not. Does being well require the world.

I'm doing good, aggressively cultivating and protecting a positive attitude and feeling useful on this board. Being free to walk like I used to, I very quickly picked back up my habit of getting out and walking aerobically every other day for an hour to ninety mintues.

So long as my buttocks doesn't fall off, I'm fine for now.

19. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

I rate mine 6.
    It really depends on who I'm compared to..
    Comparing to a lot of people here, I think I have a pretty good life..
  20. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

eh, 1, maybe 1.5. More than likely 0. People say I'm decently upbeat. I hide my pain well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.