rather tired of the b.s.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cloudy, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

can't move so don't even bother it will follow me everywhere until i kill one of them. how would you like to wake up everyday to ho and whor? no one here believes in god. call the police move or live with it? really? no the better solution would be to <edit moderator total eclipse method> my fucking self. my illness won't let me ignore people.why bother regurgitating it over and over again. if i type it out in plain english none ya would understand. so now i have to do it the babble way.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

ok, I don't completely understand your words, but I do understand the feeling of being trapped, despised, unwanted, resented and abused.

You're in a good place here to get some hope and encouragement. Hope to see you post again soon.

Peace

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

basically being harassed by my neighbors. i keep listening to this bullshit. i really wish i would just ignore them.

4. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

Is moving out of the question? A new place could really turn things around for you. Give you a chance to start over.

Don't resort to hurting anyone. Think long term; it would only cause more problems.

Try talking to these people. Leveling with them, treat them like human beings and hope they'll do the same. If they don't, it can't get any worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.