Rather uncomfortable/paranoid dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by TheLoneWolf, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I dreamt that someone I know found out I was on this forum and started an account here just to post lies and negative things about me to make me look bad.

Unfortunately, if that happens, I'll probably have to leave...

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Your name can be changed. Just ask admin (LtM), and they will do it for you every 6 months.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well, I'm sure that won't happen here, because that kind of stuff usually doesn't happen here. You're probably dreaming about it because it happened on that other site, didn't it? Try not to worry about it because lots of people care for you here. You are well liked and I'm sure that no one would intentionally do harm to you. :hug:

4. Samara

Samara Account Closed

But don't all the old posts still stay with the new name? That would mean that someone could still find that person's name... also when people reply or quote in a post, they use the persons old username...so their posts can still be found from the old username??? (Kind of like how your username is in my post now... )

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

People here do care about you so please dont think about leaving you & your contributions are far too valuable..
    :hug:

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

That's true... good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.