Re-introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SkullDragon, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullDragon

SkullDragon Member

Hiya ^~^

I haven't been on in a while, and so I might as well re-introduce myself.
    I am Skull, or some call me Terror too ^^ I used to be terrified of anyone figuring out i was on this forum, but honestly now I don't care anymore. I've managed to get rid of all the toxic people in my life and the ones that are left are understanding, yet I don't want to trouble them too much. Also some times I just need a place to vent and it will get all better within minutes - so figured this is a better place for that than where "everyone" can see.

I draw a lot, they are my way of calming down and focusing on other things.
    In the past 8-10 months I haven't been here a lot have happened. things took a turn for the worse, but I actually managed to switch the doc from the once I hate intensely to one that is great and listens with empathy - but not in a condescending way :D Also started on some meds and generally doing better. Though stuff still flares up, and so I decided to dust off my profile here and try joining again with all you lovely folks <3

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome back to the forums. I'm glad you have a nice understanding doctor now :) Vent all you want here, we will listen!! :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good to hear you have a better doc now and the meds are helping welcome back to SF

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome back :) While I am sorry there are still the issues it really sounds like you have made a lot of positive changes and hope that these are yielding good results or at the least a glimmer of hope that better days are in fact possible. Thanks for coming back and updating and I hope you do get benefit from talking here.

* on a side note, while we do have a lot of members here and I to was once terrified of people "finding out" in years here I have yet to run into a person I know in real life on here and very few from within even a couple hundred miles location wise. Maybe that speaks more to how few people I know , but in general odds of a surprise meeting here is pretty low and routine internet surfing will not likely find you here...

6. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

welcome back :) was lovely to have you in chat yesterday. x

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.