Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bograt, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bograt

Bograt Active Member

Hi all. I was here quite a while ago, but I kinda drifted away with several major life events. The issues the brought me here remained, and they have really been coming to a head recently. I will post assorted details on their respective forums, I just wanted to say "hi" first.

Due to my work and some conditions involved, I would prefer not to mention my real name, so Bograt I will stay.

I am an adult, married with a son and own my own business doing computer work. I am a veteran, and could tell some.... interesting stories. I hope these things and my experiences can help some here.

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Welcome. A son and your own computing business - you are doing pretty well for yourself, so congratulations are in order, I think!

Although some people choose to use their real names (myself included) it is perfectly fine if that does not suit you. And do not worry about some of these 'interesting stories' that you have. You can share a few of them if and when you feel comfortable with them, but everyone here has a few stories of their own; some good some bad; it matters not, really, since this forum is specially made here for us all to do the most important thing here, which is get together in one of the few places on-line where where do not hqve to worry about what other think or say or even judge us.
    So sit back, relax and have some :bubbles: or, if you prefer, o the :hamtaro: that is my personal favourite to do to unwind ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.