re-live moments hurts in my past

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

the worst thing...the one that i always think of...relive every moment hurts in my past....iam delusional of this thing...spically in the time im free,alone when i feel sleepy, in bed before sleep & when I 1st walk up.:insomnia:

i donno what to do...i need somebody to help....i leterarlly live every time my parants beated me up or hurted me by words....i relive every bulled & making fun of me at school...i relive every one ever disrespected me or make fun of me...And the most important one is i relive every time i talk to my crush or everytime my crush make fun of me.....and everytime i relive thing its hurt like its happining just right now :insomnia:

im dying,cring...everysingle day...its the thing that make me depressed & let me wanna die...its killing me inside...since i was child its in me maybe cos im dreamer...people tell me im crazy cos of that...i cant let the past go...just cant...:no:

part of easier to run song by linking park maybe help to exiplain:
    Something has been taken from deep inside of me
    The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
    Wounds so deep they never show they never go away
    Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played

Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past
    Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have
    Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back
    And never moving forward so there'd never be a past

please if u have suggest or know whats wrong with me to tell me :sad:
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I relive a lot of the pain in different ways. I've dumped a lot of stuff but some stuff I haven't broached yet. I'm starting a diary here to see if I can tackle some of it. I know that writing it out does help.

3. Obsessive

Obsessive Well-Known Member

Same here. I constantly relive rejections, bullying, socially awkward situations, etc. I was told that I may have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

reliving the pain is terrible and it should be done with help of a professional.
    the professional can help guide you through the pain and get you through to the other side. I hope you have a professional who can help you as i know the pain is so real Keep writing about it talking to anyone teacher councillor anyone who can help
  5. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

I do it to myself on purpose as a reality check...and more as a defense mechanism. Always can't make myself too happy because it that happens I'm doomed to fail and burn.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

yeah i feel like im doin it by my self cos im so have free time alone like im addicted to it..i just close my eyes and start to remmber & cry :'(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.