re- Mrow "Close My Account"

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Julia-C, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

This thread should only be for well wishes for member Mrow. I ask that moderators close the thread if people post anything negative.

I saw your "close my account" thread but it was closed, thus I was unable to respond. I was going to send to a private message but that was impossible as your status shows you to be on leave.

I am sorry this place and the people who make up this forum wasn't able to provide you with whatever it is that you needed. It could be a failure on anyones part or simply the rules etc. Either way, I enjoyed your company and you will be missed. I only got to chat with you once, but I enjoyed the time I spent with you.

I hope that where ever you go you will find whatever it is you are looking for, and the right people and environment needed to provide it.

May you find peace, love, friendship, and compassion.
    Julia

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Stay safe, Mrow. And I was serious about having a bedside lamp or flashlight sitting next to you when you sleep. I really do think it will help you feel more secure at night.

Sorry to see you go.

3. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Mrow whaaats uuuuup.

4. AlexElm

AlexElm Well-Known Member

Mrow, I was concerned about you because I haven't seen you on the chat for a while then I read your thread.

Seriously Mrow, I know the chances of you reading this is slim but thanks for the advice and comfort on the day I needed it most. I know we did not talk much but everytime you were around, you were able to provide comfort to people around you.

Thank you very much Mrow and stay safe. I will sorely miss your company.

Looiki

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

So you quote the most negative thread the member made of insulting everyone who tried to help him and expect people not to say anything negative? Are you sure you want to make a thread wishing him well or just point everyone towards them at their worst?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.