RE: my Obama thread...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well Obama didn't cut Social Security so my money was in my account... So I have stopped my suicide clock..With out my money I would have lost everything including what little self esteem and independance I have..I'm still trying to get over it because I was all set to go thru with it..I have the shakes from all the stress.. Thank You again for all the support..It helped there towards the end...
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am glad you got your check hun and I am glad you didnt go through with anything. These bloody politicians should think about the consequences before they go scarw mongering poor innocent members of the public. Glad you are safe. Big hugs xxx
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It's no better over the pond, have had three letters in one week, stress caused is a nightmare, so know just how you feel.
    Glad its sorted :smile:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so glad to hear that stranger..
    it's disgusting how they used that as a blackmail tactic and put you through so much stress..
  6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Politicians in the UK will think about the consequences soon enough I assure you.

It is a war on the poor. OK - fight us then - for we have nothing to lose - and some - have everything to lose!!!

We will fill the jails - burn them down - and maybe - just maybe, these politicians might be looking at the black smoke rising in the inner cities - feeling insecure - not sleeping well. Like someone is after them!

And, we will be if you push us enough.

NEVER submit - you are greater than these slimebags - and well done Joseph!

In the UK - we face a very vicious series of cuts in benefits so I might do some advice thread for that.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thank You Everyone,,You don't know how important your thoughts are to me..PLG keep up the good fight..I think thats what changed Obamas mind ... Reelection would kick his butt to the curb..There are over 50,000,000 people on Social Security.. They would rise up..Thanks again!!!
  8. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Glad to see things worked out stranger. I'm really happy for you.:hazel:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.